- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds cream cheese
- 24 ounces sugar
- 2 ounces cornstarch
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 6 eggs
- For dipping: white, dark, or milk chocolate. Assorted nuts, coconut, sprinkles, or crushed candies. Andes makes peppermint crunchies for decorating
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix on low until creamy. Add remaining items 1 at a time in the order listed, making sure to mix well and scrape the sides of the bowl after each addition. After all items are well mixed, a flavor element can be added to the cheesecake (i.e. 500 g of mango puree, or any other type of puree, or pieces of items such as coconut).
- Line a half-sheet pan with waxed paper and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake in the oven until it sets (but it shouldn't have any color).
- Cool and then place the pan into the freezer. Once it is frozen hard, remove from the freezer and cut into squares (or any other shape) or what I do is use a small cookie scoop or melon baller.
- Spear each piece with a small lollipop stick. Place back in the freezer to harden before dipping in chocolate.
- Dip lollipops in melted chocolate up the side of the stick a bit so that it doesn't slide off as it sets. Quickly sprinkle with assorted decorations. Freeze until 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
50 Shades of Taste
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More