- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOptional: Fruit or sugar-free jam/jelly to add to the top of each. Hint: some restaurants have the little containers of jam/jelly in sugar-free varieties. Instead of leaving them on the table when they come with your eggs, bring them home! The blackberry jam that I had gotten and brought home made a yummy cheesecake flavor! Each one of those containers has enough in it to give ~4-6 puffs a little flavor dallop!
- 2-3 boxes of Phillo Pre-made/pre-baked mini crusts
- 4 oz tub-style light cream cheese
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/4 c Splenda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c light whipped topping
- At low speed, cream together the cream cheeses. Add sour cream and Splenda. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Fill each mini-crust. Top with fruit, jam, or jelly if desired.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More