- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In small bowl cream butter with brown sugar.
- Add flour & walnuts,
- this will make a crumbly mixture.
- Reserve 1 cup for the topping.
- Press remainder into bottom of 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
50 Shades of Taste
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More