- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Philadelphia brand cheesecake filling (available in dairy case near cream cheese, resembles yellow cool whip container)
- Cut Strawberries 2 times, from point end to just above crown making 4 points.
- Do not cut all the way through.
- Leave the leaves on the berry...they're decorative and make good handles.
- Put cheesecake filling in a piping bag and fill berries. (or use a grapefruit spoon)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
NotesWhen I first saw the cheesecake filling in the store back in February, this recipe came to mind...I was preparing food for a Real Estate Agents open house. They were a huge hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More