- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Philadelphia brand cheesecake filling (available in dairy case near cream cheese, resembles yellow cool whip container)
- Cut Strawberries 2 times, from point end to just above crown making 4 points.
- Do not cut all the way through.
- Leave the leaves on the berry...they're decorative and make good handles.
- Put cheesecake filling in a piping bag and fill berries. (or use a grapefruit spoon)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
NotesWhen I first saw the cheesecake filling in the store back in February, this recipe came to mind...I was preparing food for a Real Estate Agents open house. They were a huge hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More