- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI love peaches and I love cheesecake but I've never eaten them together! This is a very yummy dessert! The peaches I bought were medium to large in size and the cheesecake filling, filled 5 of the peaches so depending on the size of your peaches, you may need 6 but maybe not! I also used the whole 8 ounces of the cream cheese and maybe a tad more sugar! You will definitely need it to have enough filling!
I have 3 flavors of flavored syrup and one of them is vanilla so I used it in the place of the vanilla extract and it worked perfect! I served the peaches at room temp and I think that's the way to go!
For the 1st time I used my new Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator which is basically a piper in a tube like thingy and it is so cool! It convinced me that I can pipe anything!
Recipe from Taste Of Home az_jill
- 6 peaches, halved and pitted (I scraped a little more out in the center with a spoon)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 an 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened (I used the whole 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla (I used vanilla syrup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; set aside. (I used 2 round cake pans)
- Trim a very thin slice from the round side of each peach half so halves stand flat on the baking pan.
- Dip peach halves in melted butter to coat. Arrange peach halves, cut sides up, in prepared pan. Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with cinnamon-sugar; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into peach centers.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and softened.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.