- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (1 pkg. of crackers = 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 oz.) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar and the melted butter together. Press mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups of white sugar, the flour and the heavy whipping cream. Blend until smooth. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- 4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees and continue baking for 1 1/2 hours or until filling is set. Let cheesecake cool, then refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
My Family CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More