- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (1 pkg. of crackers = 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (8 oz.) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the white sugar and the melted butter together. Press mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and egg yolks; mix until smooth. Add the remaining 1 3/4 cups of white sugar, the flour and the heavy whipping cream. Blend until smooth. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then turn oven temperature down to 200 degrees and continue baking for 1 1/2 hours or until filling is set. Let cheesecake cool, then refrigerate.