- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and melted margarine. Press onto bottom and up sides of springform pan.
- In mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add 1 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Mix until well combined. Stir in sour cream.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake at 325° for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is set.
- Loosen sides and cool for approximately 3 hours before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More