- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and melted margarine. Press onto bottom and up sides of springform pan.
- In mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add 1 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Mix until well combined. Stir in sour cream.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake at 325° for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is set.
- Loosen sides and cool for approximately 3 hours before cutting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More