- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- crust (or you can use graham cracker mix-not premade)
- 1C flour 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 C sugar 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp lemon rind 1/4 C butter
- 2 cups finely ground graham crackers (about 30 squares)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 5 pkg cream cheese (8oz pak) 1 1/2 t. lemon rind
- 1 3/4 C sugar 1 1/2 t. orange rind
- 1/4 t. vanilla 2 egg yolks
- 5 eggs 1/4 C heavy cream
- 3 T. flour
- in small bowl combine all ingredients, form into ball. refrig. 1 hr.
- preheat oven 400. grease bottom and sides of spring form pan
- press 1/3 dough onto bottom of pan Bake 8 min.divide rest of dough into 3 parts. roll into 21/2 " wide strips. press to sides of pan. refrig. until filling is ready.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients with a fork until evenly moistened. Lightly coat the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the crumbs into the pan and, using the bottom of a measuring cup or the smooth bottom of a glass, press the crumbs down into the base and 1-inch up the sides. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- in lg. bowl combine cheese and sugar, lemon rind, orange rind, vanilla, flour. preheat oven 500.
- add eggs and yolks, one at a time. beating after each addition. add cream , mix well
- assemble pan. pour in filling. (make sure pan is tight or else it will leak)
- bake 10 min. reduce to 250, bake 1 hour longer. cool. regfrigerate.
NotesThis is my mom's recipe, and I think it was my grandma's before that. Be sure to grate the lemon and orange zest very finely so you just get the taste of it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More