- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce – KC Masterpiece has a low carb sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until nearly crisp
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté until just cooked; don't brown. Place chicken on a lined cookie sheet.
- Spread a little barbecue sauce, then a little mustard, evenly on top of each breast. Arrange a bacon slice on each breast, then cover all with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More