- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce – KC Masterpiece has a low carb sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until nearly crisp
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté until just cooked; don't brown. Place chicken on a lined cookie sheet.
- Spread a little barbecue sauce, then a little mustard, evenly on top of each breast. Arrange a bacon slice on each breast, then cover all with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More