- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce – KC Masterpiece has a low carb sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until nearly crisp
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté until just cooked; don't brown. Place chicken on a lined cookie sheet.
- Spread a little barbecue sauce, then a little mustard, evenly on top of each breast. Arrange a bacon slice on each breast, then cover all with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.