CHEESEY BAKED SPAGHETTI SQUASH AND SAUSAGE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 links TJ's Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- Small handful of fresh basil and oregano, chopped
- sprinkle of salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian cheese blend - mine is TJ's Quattro Formaggio
- In a nonstick pan coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic over medium heat until onion is softened and translucent.
- Add sausage, tomatoes, and seasonings and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Spray two individual casseroles with cooking spray.
- Place 1 cup of spaghetti squash in each dish, top with 1/2 cup sausage mixture and 2 tbsp cheese.
- Cover and bake at 35o for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.