- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 links TJ's Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- Small handful of fresh basil and oregano, chopped
- sprinkle of salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian cheese blend - mine is TJ's Quattro Formaggio
- In a nonstick pan coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic over medium heat until onion is softened and translucent.
- Add sausage, tomatoes, and seasonings and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Spray two individual casseroles with cooking spray.
- Place 1 cup of spaghetti squash in each dish, top with 1/2 cup sausage mixture and 2 tbsp cheese.
- Cover and bake at 35o for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Lau Family Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More