- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz low fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 8-10 oz crushed pineapple (Dole preferably)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (not coarse)
- 1 1/2 tbl. chopped green onion
- 1/2 salt seasoning
- Set aside 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients. Chill and then form into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the reserved nuts.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More