- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz low fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 8-10 oz crushed pineapple (Dole preferably)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (not coarse)
- 1 1/2 tbl. chopped green onion
- 1/2 salt seasoning
- Set aside 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients. Chill and then form into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the reserved nuts.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More