- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz low fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 8-10 oz crushed pineapple (Dole preferably)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (not coarse)
- 1 1/2 tbl. chopped green onion
- 1/2 salt seasoning
- Set aside 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients. Chill and then form into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the reserved nuts.
- Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More