- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c Water
- 4 T Oil
- 1 Egg white
- 1 t Lemon juice
- 2/3 c Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 T Green onion
- 1/2 c Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 c Cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 t Lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 c Bread flour
- 1 1/2 t Reg. or quick-rising yeast
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. Place in pan in order suggested by machine's manual.
- Because the moisture content of vegetables varies a lot, it is important to watch the amount of liquid used.
- Do not add any extra liquid until the machine has kneaded long enough to extract liquid from the vegetables.
- At first, the dough appears dry, even crumbly, but it is easy to see the vegetables begin to release their moisture and the dough ball form. If a soft, round, slightly tacky ball has not formed near the end of kneading, more liquid can be added one tablespoon at a time.
- Allow bread machine to complete cycle or remove after first rising cycle and shape into any type loaf or roll that you prefer.
- If you handle the dough, allow shaped dough to rise again and bake at 375º for 15 to 30 minutes depending on the shape/size of the dough.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on wire rack.
NotesAny way I can sneak vegetables into my family's diet I take advantage of! This bread makes a great addition to a soup and/or salad meal. It is also a great base for a turkey sandwich. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More