- Cooking Time: about 15- 25 min- check
- Servings: 40-48
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 8 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Chedder cheese (8oz)
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Heat oven to 450F. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
- 2 On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by 40 to 48 spoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic powder; brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
NotesI recently found this recipe through Betty Crocker. I made them for Thanksgiving dinner and they were a hit! Quick and easy to make & great for breakfast or dinner!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More