- Cooking Time: about 15- 25 min- check
- Servings: 40-48
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 8 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 2 2/3 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Chedder cheese (8oz)
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Heat oven to 450F. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
- 2 On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by 40 to 48 spoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic powder; brush on warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
NotesI recently found this recipe through Betty Crocker. I made them for Thanksgiving dinner and they were a hit! Quick and easy to make & great for breakfast or dinner!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More