- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Egg Beaters, Original
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 12 oz. drained lump crabmeat; chilled
- 3/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or another fat-free shredded cheddar*)
- 1 large tomato; chopped
- 1 small onion; sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced peppers
- 1 and a 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir to combine all ingredients except for the grated parmesan.
- Pour mixture into a deep casserole dish (quiche will rise during cooking)
- sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Use a fork to ensure that all of the veggies and crab are submerged in the egg mixture.
- Place dish in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Next, carefully remove the quiche from the oven and evenly distribute grated parm over the top; return to oven.
- Allow quiche to cook for approximately 20 minutes longer, until quiche top has puffed and is firm & golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting. Serves 5!
- 1 slice: 150 calories, 1.5g fat, 810mg sodium, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 26g protein = 3 Points
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More