CHEESY 'N CRABBY CRUSTLESS QUICHE
- 2 cups Egg Beaters, Original
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 12 oz. drained lump crabmeat; chilled
- 3/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or another fat-free shredded cheddar*)
- 1 large tomato; chopped
- 1 small onion; sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced peppers
- 1 and a 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Stir to combine all ingredients except for the grated parmesan.
Pour mixture into a deep casserole dish (quiche will rise during cooking)
sprayed with nonstick spray.
Use a fork to ensure that all of the veggies and crab are submerged in the egg mixture.
Place dish in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
Next, carefully remove the quiche from the oven and evenly distribute grated parm over the top; return to oven.
Allow quiche to cook for approximately 20 minutes longer, until quiche top has puffed and is firm & golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting. Serves 5!
1 slice: 150 calories, 1.5g fat, 810mg sodium, 8g carbs, 1g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 26g protein = 3 Points