- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus
- 1 cup of grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup of 1/2& 1/2
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- Spray your counter top or board with a non stick cooking spray.
- Combine the rolls together and roll into a 14-16" circle.
- Place on the bottom and up the sides of a 12" deep pizza pan.
- Cut 3-4" from the tops of the asparagus and cut the stem ends into 1" pieces.
- Blanch for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Arrange the asparagus spears onto the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese and parsley. Combine the eggs and 1/2 and 1/2 and nutmeg.
- Pour over the asparagus and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Eat & enjoy! :O)
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
MetroCooking Texas 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More