- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus
- 1 cup of grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup of 1/2& 1/2
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- Spray your counter top or board with a non stick cooking spray.
- Combine the rolls together and roll into a 14-16" circle.
- Place on the bottom and up the sides of a 12" deep pizza pan.
- Cut 3-4" from the tops of the asparagus and cut the stem ends into 1" pieces.
- Blanch for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Arrange the asparagus spears onto the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese and parsley. Combine the eggs and 1/2 and 1/2 and nutmeg.
- Pour over the asparagus and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Eat & enjoy! :O)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More