- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 10 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus
- 1 cup of grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup of 1/2& 1/2
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- Spray your counter top or board with a non stick cooking spray.
- Combine the rolls together and roll into a 14-16" circle.
- Place on the bottom and up the sides of a 12" deep pizza pan.
- Cut 3-4" from the tops of the asparagus and cut the stem ends into 1" pieces.
- Blanch for about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Arrange the asparagus spears onto the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese and parsley. Combine the eggs and 1/2 and 1/2 and nutmeg.
- Pour over the asparagus and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Eat & enjoy! :O)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More