- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe love bacon! Any recipe with bacon gets my attention! I also love the Grands Jr. Butter Tastin' biscuits and that was my biscuit of choice!
I've never made or eaten any Pull-Apart recipe and there are a ton of them from sweet to savory and anything in between! We loved this dish and it was very filling! Talk about easy to make, this was it! Not only is this a great breakfast dish but a dish for any meal in my eyes! Breakfast for dinner is always a good thing!
I want to say the raw diced green onions were great on top of this! Yum!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (10 count) can of any refrigerated biscuit of choice
- 1 pound bacon, fried & drain, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- green onions for garnish if desired, diced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat egg and milk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon and cheese. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish. Arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions if desired.