- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe baking dish with just enough water to cover bottom of dish. Cook in the microwave on High for 5 minutes, or until slightly tender. Drain, and season with salt and pepper. Arrange tomato slices around the cauliflower. Drizzle cauliflower and tomatoes evenly with melted butter, and top with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delightful DessertsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More