- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa of your choice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- (Reserve 1/2 cup cheeses to garnish)
- Optional garnishes:
- diced jalapenos, green chiles, and sliced black olives on top before
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and pepper and lightly brown in oil. Set aside. Saute onion just until soft. Mix cheeses, sour cream and
- salsa togeher.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with Pam and arrange chicken breasts, then top with onions. Pour sour cream mixture over chicken and top with
- remaining cheese. Add any additional desired garnishes on top.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Recipes for Vitality
Italy or BustSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More