CHEESY BAKED SALSA CHICKEN
- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa of your choice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- (Reserve 1/2 cup cheeses to garnish)
- Optional garnishes:
- diced jalapenos, green chiles, and sliced black olives on top before
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Season chicken with salt and pepper and pepper and lightly brown in oil. Set aside. Saute onion just until soft. Mix cheeses, sour cream and
Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with Pam and arrange chicken breasts, then top with onions. Pour sour cream mixture over chicken and top with
remaining cheese. Add any additional desired garnishes on top.
Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes.