- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c marinara sauce (I just used Prego Traditional)
- 1/3 c mascarpone cheese (again, I think you can just sub heavy whipping cream)
- 1/4 c chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 pound dried cheese tortellini (I use Bertolli)
- 2 oz thinly sliced smoked mozzarella or provolone
- 1/4 c grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 X 8 with cooking spray.
- Whisk sauce, mascarpone, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend. Cook the tortellini according to the package directions so it will come to al dente. Drain. Add the tortellini to tthe sauce and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Top te mixture with the smoked cheese and parmesan. Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes
NotesI made this to go with the Luby's Italian chicken breast. I am not that big of a thyme fan, but it went really well in this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More