- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound purchased cheese tortellini
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend. Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Add the tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat. Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top the mixture with the smoked mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes.
NotesRecipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis from Everyday Italian on Food Network.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Pastry 101
Home cookingSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More