- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound purchased cheese tortellini
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley and thyme in a large bowl to blend. Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Add the tortellini to the sauce and toss to coat. Transfer the tortellini mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top the mixture with the smoked mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes.
NotesRecipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis from Everyday Italian on Food Network.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More