- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk and margarine to boil over medium high heat.
- Stir in flour and reduce heat to low.
- Vigorously stir until thick enough to form into a ball. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs into the mixture until smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More