- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk and margarine to boil over medium high heat.
- Stir in flour and reduce heat to low.
- Vigorously stir until thick enough to form into a ball. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs into the mixture until smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes for Vitality
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More