- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 pound pepper Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) taco sauce
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the cheeses, taco sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More