- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- Approx 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chpped
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- preheat oven 400 degree F
- Brown Beef in large skillet.
- Added chopped onion and cook until tender.
- drain excess fat.
- place mixture in greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of beef mixture.
- place potatoes over cheese.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Pour the soup over the sliced potatoes.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More