- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- Approx 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chpped
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- preheat oven 400 degree F
- Brown Beef in large skillet.
- Added chopped onion and cook until tender.
- drain excess fat.
- place mixture in greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of beef mixture.
- place potatoes over cheese.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Pour the soup over the sliced potatoes.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More