- 6 Rhodes™ Texas or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- fresh ground black pepper if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Place on sprayed pizza pan and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming. Bake crust at 375º for 5-10 minutes until it begins to turn golden. Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Add cheeses, ham and onions. Spread mixture evenly over pre-baked pizza crust. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle top with freshly ground black pepper if desired.
NotesThis is a delicious way to start off any morning!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More