- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package broccoli florets, thawed and patted dry
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can water, use the empty can from the soup
- 1/2 cup white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix broccoli, soup, water, rice and 1 cup of cheese.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Remove cover and stir. Add remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake 15 more minutes or until cheese has melted.
NotesI love Broccoli Casserole and I've tasted many different varieties! I love them all! This recipe comes from my Mother-In-Law and it has rice in it! So delicious and creamy! Yum!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More