- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package broccoli florets, thawed and patted dry
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can water, use the empty can from the soup
- 1/2 cup white rice, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix broccoli, soup, water, rice and 1 cup of cheese.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Remove cover and stir. Add remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake 15 more minutes or until cheese has melted.
NotesI love Broccoli Casserole and I've tasted many different varieties! I love them all! This recipe comes from my Mother-In-Law and it has rice in it! So delicious and creamy! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More