- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 lb. Velveeta processed cheese
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Place broccoli in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until thawed.
- Drain the broccoli.
- Add Velveeta and garlic powder.
- Microwave for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Stir and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More