- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 lb. Velveeta processed cheese
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Place broccoli in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until thawed.
- Drain the broccoli.
- Add Velveeta and garlic powder.
- Microwave for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Stir and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More