- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 lb. Velveeta processed cheese
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Place broccoli in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until thawed.
- Drain the broccoli.
- Add Velveeta and garlic powder.
- Microwave for 2-3 more minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Stir and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More