- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is THE best and easiest recipe. My mom gave it to me before I went to college, and I have done it so many times that I don't even have the exact recipe anymore. I am using approximates below, but play around with it and I promise you - it's super good and easy!
- 1 pkg Pilsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 to 1.5 pounds chopped and cooked chicken breast
- 1C reduced fat mayo
- 1C cooked broccoli florets
- 1 to 1.5 C shredded cheddar cheese
- garlic salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine cooked chicken, steamed broccoli, mayo, cheese and garlic salt in a bowl - mix well. On a baking sheet, unroll the crecent rolls to form a big rectangle. Use a knife, and cut "slits" in the rectangle that are about 1 inch apart, 2-3 inches long - but don't slice through the middle. Do the same on both sides. Spoon the chicken mixture on to the middle of the rectangle - fold the slits up to form a braid. Bake for about 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.