- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 2 2/3 cups water.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables ( I use the bags of mixed, frozen veggies ).
- Onion powder and seasonings to taste.
- Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix all ingredients, except cheese, in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until done.
- When done, sprinkle cheese over top and let melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Naked Macaron
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More