- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 2 2/3 cups water.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables ( I use the bags of mixed, frozen veggies ).
- Onion powder and seasonings to taste.
- Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix all ingredients, except cheese, in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until done.
- When done, sprinkle cheese over top and let melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More