- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cooked and shredded (if possible)
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Broccoli Soup
- 10 3/4 oz fat-free skim milk
- 1 1/2 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup Breakstone's Free Fat-Free Sour Cream
- Combine potato, broth and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drag out your potato masher (buy one if you don't already own one - there is no need to grab a blender for this) and mash away.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot; simmer until hot, about 3 minutes. (Do not allow to boil.) Stir often to allow shredded chicken to shred even further.
- This gets super thick, really good and filling.
NotesThis gets super thick, really good and filling.
five points per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
A Falcon FeastSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More