- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis gets super thick, really good and filling.
five points per serving.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cooked and shredded (if possible)
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Broccoli Soup
- 10 3/4 oz fat-free skim milk
- 1 1/2 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup Breakstone's Free Fat-Free Sour Cream
- Combine potato, broth and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drag out your potato masher (buy one if you don't already own one - there is no need to grab a blender for this) and mash away.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot; simmer until hot, about 3 minutes. (Do not allow to boil.) Stir often to allow shredded chicken to shred even further.
- This gets super thick, really good and filling.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More