- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 8oz. blue cheese dressing (9 is okay if you find packets of it)
- 8-12 oz. shredded cheddar
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (shredding with a fork works well)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Mash it all up and bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes or mix it all up in a crock pot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Breads and Pastry 101
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More