- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 8oz. blue cheese dressing (9 is okay if you find packets of it)
- 8-12 oz. shredded cheddar
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (shredding with a fork works well)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Mash it all up and bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes or mix it all up in a crock pot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More