- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 8oz. blue cheese dressing (9 is okay if you find packets of it)
- 8-12 oz. shredded cheddar
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (shredding with a fork works well)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Mash it all up and bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes or mix it all up in a crock pot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More