- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 chicken breast halves cooked, shredded
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans drained
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add cream cheese and salsa to large sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and
- blended with salsa.
- Add garlic, beans and chicken.
- Mix well. Fill tortillas, roll up and place in baking dish.
- Mixture will be a bit runny so be careful not to burn yourself filling tortillas.
- Sprinkle burritos with cheese cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, olives etc.
NotesI always mix sliced olives right in with the beans and salsa. Sometimes I make this for potluck dinners. Before serving, I cut the enchildas into 2 or 3 pieces for smaller servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Fun appetizers and snacks
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More