- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI always mix sliced olives right in with the beans and salsa. Sometimes I make this for potluck dinners. Before serving, I cut the enchildas into 2 or 3 pieces for smaller servings.
- 3 chicken breast halves cooked, shredded
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans drained
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add cream cheese and salsa to large sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and
- blended with salsa.
- Add garlic, beans and chicken.
- Mix well. Fill tortillas, roll up and place in baking dish.
- Mixture will be a bit runny so be careful not to burn yourself filling tortillas.
- Sprinkle burritos with cheese cover with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, olives etc.