- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package (16 oz) lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine evaporated milk and ranch dressing in heavey saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Stir in chicken and pepper, simmer uncovered 25 minutes, stir frequently. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Layer noodles, sauce and cheese in well greased 9 x 13" pan. Repeat layers. Bake 35-40 minutes at 350º or until hot and bubbly.
NotesMy DD made this on 5-10-07. We gave it a star, very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More