- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup dry whole-wheat elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup fat-free skim milk
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 12 oz uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 oz canned mushrooms
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, stir milk into soup. Add chicken, half of the cheese, mushrooms and cooked macaroni; mix well.
- Turn mixture into a 2 qt. casserole that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake, covered, for 50 minutes. Uncover and stir. Top with the remaining cheese; bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.