- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup dry whole-wheat elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup fat-free skim milk
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 12 oz uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 oz canned mushrooms
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, stir milk into soup. Add chicken, half of the cheese, mushrooms and cooked macaroni; mix well.
- Turn mixture into a 2 qt. casserole that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake, covered, for 50 minutes. Uncover and stir. Top with the remaining cheese; bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More