- Cooking Time: 15 mins,ready in 30 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- * 1 pkg. (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- * 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- * 1/2 cup Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- * 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- * 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olive
- * 2 green onions , sliced
- * 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- UNROLL dough onto greased 12" pizza pan or baking sheet. Pat dough into 12" round. Pinch up edge to form rim.
- MIX picante sauce and pasta sauce. Spread over crust to rim. Top with chicken, olives, onions and cheese.
- BAKE 15 min. or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- TIP: For crisper crust, bake pizza dough 5 min. before topping as directed in third step.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More