- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Servings: 5 to 10
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe've recently discovered how gooooooooooood cream of onion soup is (without the onion pieces, you onion texture haters!) and will make it with that instead of the cream of chicken soup next time. My kids even like it! And the best part is it's under 250 calories per serving, and one serving is pretty filling.
- 7 1/2 ounces can refrigerated biscuits (small sized biscuits)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken; diced ( I boil frozen Aldi's chicken thighs until very tender, then just stir it up so it is shredded)
- 10 1/2 ounces can cream of chicken soup or Cream of Onion Sop
- 2/3 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 TBSP hot sauce peppers
- 1 pinch minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of an ungreased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes and hot sauce.
- Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- You can over fill.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve at once.