- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3-c. chopped cooked chicken
- 1-pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
- 1/2-lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish, unroll dough; place over chicken mixture. Bake 375 for 20 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown.
NotesMy dad used to make it. I loved them! it took forever when he made it. This on the other hand is much quicker!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More