- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast poached and shredded
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (1 lb.) box Velveeta cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 can Rotel
- Melt Velveeta, milk and Rotel in large pot.
- Add chicken and mushrooms mix well.
- Add spaghetti stir until creamy and coated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More