- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 cups cheese-flavored crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 egg
- Barbecue sauce, ketchup, or ranch dressing, if desired
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray jelly roll pan, 15x10, with cooking spray. Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/2" strips.
- Mix crushed crackers and cheese in large
- resealable plastic bag.
- Beat egg in large bowl; add chicken strips to egg and toss to coat.
- Remove chicken from egg, allowing excess to drip off; place chicken in bag of cracker mixture. Place chicken strips in single layer in
- Bake uncovered 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.
- Time-Saver: Use chicken breast tenders instead of the chicken breasts; you
- won't have to cut the chicken into strips.
NotesServe-With: Here's a perfect meal for kids to make! Serve with canned
corn, Bisquick biscuits and lots of fresh fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More