- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 cups cheese-flavored crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
- 1 egg
- Barbecue sauce, ketchup, or ranch dressing, if desired
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray jelly roll pan, 15x10, with cooking spray. Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/2" strips.
- Mix crushed crackers and cheese in large
- resealable plastic bag.
- Beat egg in large bowl; add chicken strips to egg and toss to coat.
- Remove chicken from egg, allowing excess to drip off; place chicken in bag of cracker mixture. Place chicken strips in single layer in
- Bake uncovered 10-12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Serve with barbecue sauce.
- Time-Saver: Use chicken breast tenders instead of the chicken breasts; you
- won't have to cut the chicken into strips.
NotesServe-With: Here's a perfect meal for kids to make! Serve with canned
corn, Bisquick biscuits and lots of fresh fruit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Foodie BabySee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More