- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Velveeta, cubed
- 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15 oz.) Hormel Chili with or without Beans
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot on low.
- Stir occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Turn crockpot to warm.
- Its great with tortilla chips or fritos.
- Even better if you use your own chili rather than canned.
- Makes: 3 3/4 cups
NotesHad this last year at work. One of the bachelor guys brought it in and everybody was raving over it. Amazed at how simple it is to make.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More