- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) Velveeta, cubed
- 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15 oz.) Hormel Chili with or without Beans
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot on low.
- Stir occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Turn crockpot to warm.
- Its great with tortilla chips or fritos.
- Even better if you use your own chili rather than canned.
- Makes: 3 3/4 cups
NotesHad this last year at work. One of the bachelor guys brought it in and everybody was raving over it. Amazed at how simple it is to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More