- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) chili
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Place unwrapped block of cream cheese on microwavable plate; top with chili and cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute, until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
NotesThis one looks as good as it tastes!!!
So easy to throw together as well!!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More