- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) chili
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Place unwrapped block of cream cheese on microwavable plate; top with chili and cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute, until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
NotesThis one looks as good as it tastes!!!
So easy to throw together as well!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More