- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Velveeta
- 1 can or jar chili - I use Bush's homestyle no beans
- 1 jar salsa (your choice of heat)
- Cut velveeta into cubes and place in crockpot.
- Pour in chili and salsa and stir.
- Turn on crockpot and allow cheese to melt - stiring occassionally.
- When the cheese is melted completely turn the settings to low and serve with tortilla chips.
NotesI recived a football shaped crockpot for Christmas one year since I love 2 things - football and food. The crockpot holds about 1 1/2 quarts so it's pretty small in comparison to my regular crockpot. When the superbowl rolled around I needed some kind of dip and this was in the recipe book in the crockpot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More