- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Velveeta
- 1 can or jar chili - I use Bush's homestyle no beans
- 1 jar salsa (your choice of heat)
- Cut velveeta into cubes and place in crockpot.
- Pour in chili and salsa and stir.
- Turn on crockpot and allow cheese to melt - stiring occassionally.
- When the cheese is melted completely turn the settings to low and serve with tortilla chips.
NotesI recived a football shaped crockpot for Christmas one year since I love 2 things - football and food. The crockpot holds about 1 1/2 quarts so it's pretty small in comparison to my regular crockpot. When the superbowl rolled around I needed some kind of dip and this was in the recipe book in the crockpot.
Lau Family Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More