- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. crescent rolls
- Poach chicken with bay leaf and salt, until done.
- Cool, shred and mix with cheddar cheese.
- In separate pot melt Cheez Whiz, soup and milk.
- Add peas mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls.
- Fill each crescent with chicken mixture.
- Roll each crescent up, starting with big end.
- Pour half Cheez Whiz in bottom of greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Place filled crescent rolls in pan.
- Pour the rest of Cheez mixture on top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 375 until rolls are browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More