- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of cheddar soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Brown chicken and place in Crockpot.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over
- chicken. Cook 6 hours on low, or 1 hour on high plus 4 hours on low. Serve over rice or pasta.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More