- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of cheddar soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Brown chicken and place in Crockpot.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over
- chicken. Cook 6 hours on low, or 1 hour on high plus 4 hours on low. Serve over rice or pasta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More