- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours, until chicken is tender. Serve with the delicious sauce over rice or noodles.
- (I spice it up a bit more by adding a dash or 2 of onion powder, poultry seasoning and onion powder.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More