Cheesy Garlic Bacon Ranch Chicken
1.5 to 2 pounds chicken breast
Italian Bread Crumbs
4 slices of bacon
Shredded cheddar/American cheese
1. I bought a three pack of 1.75 boneless chicken breat and sliced them in half so they were thin. Clean and set aside. Set oven to 375 F.
2. Mix 1 cup flower, 1 tbsp garlic powder and 1 cup bread crumbs. Set aside.
3. Mix half cup mayo and 3/4 cup ranch dressing. Set aside.
4. Dip chicken in ranch mix and then flour mix so the chicken is completely covered. Place on a greased pan. Place in oven on middle rack for 15 minutes.
5. In separate bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of cheese, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 3 teaspoons of bread crumbs, and 4 slices of bacon (crumbled).
6. After chicken is almost cooked thoroughly, spread mixture on top of chicken and back 5 more minutes. Then, broil on low for another 5 minutes or until browned.
Pairs Well With
I honestly just made it up with ingredients we had leftover... :-)