- Cooking Time: 8/10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
NotesThese are the best home made biscuits ever! This is from the Betty Crocker website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Lau Family Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More