- Cooking Time: 8/10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
NotesThese are the best home made biscuits ever! This is from the Betty Crocker website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More