- Cooking Time: 8/10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
NotesThese are the best home made biscuits ever! This is from the Betty Crocker website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More