- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 750 lean beef mince( ground Beef)
- 6ooml Bottle Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 625 packet Fresh Gnocchi
- 150gm Swiss-style cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200c. heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over med heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Increase heat to med-high. Add mince, cook,stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add pasta sauce, Season with salt and pepper.Bring to boil.Reduce heat to Med. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until partially cooked. NOTE.. Baking will complete the cooking.
- Drain. Spoon Bolognaise into a lightly-greased 6cm deep,24cm x 30cm (base) baking dish. Top with gnocchi.Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling at edges. Serve with salad. Serves 6.
NotesI found this in the supermarket Food Idea Mag and thought it would make a great quick Tasty meal to make up in a hurry. I must admit I haven't made it as yet myself, but will tomorrow night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More