- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 oz baked ham, chopped
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll one pizza crust onto Rectangle Stone.
- Using dough & pizza roller, roll crust out to slightly form 11-inch square (or press with fingers).
- Using food chopper, finely chop broccoli and ham; place in large mixing bowl.
- Using cheese grater, grate all but approximately 2 tablespoons of the cheese; add to batter bowl.
- Add mustard & mayonnaise; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Unroll remaining pizza crust; place over filling, shaping as needed to match the edges.
- Separate egg over Small Batter Bowl using egg separator.
- Using pastry brush, brush top of dough generously with egg white.
- Using Garlic Press, press garlic over dough, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle with dill weed. Grate remaining cheese over top.
- Using pizza cutter, cut through dough lengthwise to form 4 squares, Cut each square diagonally to form 4 triangles for a total of 16 triangles.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Use Pizza Cutter to separate triangles.
- Serve hot.
- Yield: 8 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More