- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 oz baked ham, chopped
- 4 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll one pizza crust onto Rectangle Stone.
- Using dough & pizza roller, roll crust out to slightly form 11-inch square (or press with fingers).
- Using food chopper, finely chop broccoli and ham; place in large mixing bowl.
- Using cheese grater, grate all but approximately 2 tablespoons of the cheese; add to batter bowl.
- Add mustard & mayonnaise; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Unroll remaining pizza crust; place over filling, shaping as needed to match the edges.
- Separate egg over Small Batter Bowl using egg separator.
- Using pastry brush, brush top of dough generously with egg white.
- Using Garlic Press, press garlic over dough, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle with dill weed. Grate remaining cheese over top.
- Using pizza cutter, cut through dough lengthwise to form 4 squares, Cut each square diagonally to form 4 triangles for a total of 16 triangles.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Use Pizza Cutter to separate triangles.
- Serve hot.
- Yield: 8 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More