CHEESY HAM AND EGG CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c. cooked, smoked ham, shredded
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray and place a layer of bread in the bottom.
Mix eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper and pour over bread.
Sprinkle ham over the top and cover with plastic wrap.
Uncover and sprinkle with cheese, bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.