- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c. cooked, smoked ham, shredded
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray and place a layer of bread in the bottom.
- Mix eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper and pour over bread.
- Sprinkle ham over the top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese, bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More