- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c. cooked, smoked ham, shredded
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray and place a layer of bread in the bottom.
- Mix eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper and pour over bread.
- Sprinkle ham over the top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese, bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More