- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 c. cooked, smoked ham, shredded
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray and place a layer of bread in the bottom.
- Mix eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper and pour over bread.
- Sprinkle ham over the top and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese, bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More