- Cooking Time: 40 min.
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- * 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- * 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- * 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- * 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- * 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups of cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More