Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
* 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
* 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1-3/4 cups of cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Casserole